Spring 2016 Newsletter
Our Spring 2016 Newsletter is out! Check out what's happening at the Barrie Public Library during March, April and May.
We've got variety of programs, events and workshops taking place, including:
- March Break Minion Madness
- BPL Book Sale
- OSAP and Scholarship Assistance Night
- Brain Health and Lowering Your Risk of Dementia
- Barrie Dragon Boat Festival Volunteer Information Night for high school students
- Growing Your Home-based Business...and more!
There's something for everyone, from 4 month old babies up to adults and seniors (and everyone in between)!